Attitude Status #1





1. What you put up with, you end up with. You can only expect what you accept.

2. Don’t be a slave in heaven. Be a king of hell.

3. If you show your attitude to me then I will show you my middle finger. 

4. Can’t trust anyone these days fake is becoming the new trend. 

5. Attitude is like the wind, it can pick you up and carry you away like a balloon, or drop you on your butt. 

6. You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you. 

7. My middle finger salutes your attitude.

8. It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see. 

9. I know who I am, you have no need to explain.

10. There’s always a person that you hated for no reason. 
 
11. I don’t follow others, I only follow my orders because I am my own boss. 

12. Treat me like a queen and I’ll treat you like my king. Treat me like a game. And I’ll show you
how it’s played.

13. It’s not that everybody may hate or love your attitude. Leave those who hate it and keep it for those are busy loving it.

14. I’ve never met an ugly person unless their attitude showed me otherwise. 

15. If you cannot attract them with your charms just repel them with your attitude. 

16. If you cannot attract them with your charms just repel them with your attitude. 

17. Possible is more a matter of attitude, a matter of decision, to choose among the impossible possibilities, when one sound opportunity becomes a possible solution. 

18. Love me or hate me I’m still gonna shine.

19. I just want to be left alone, is it hard. I don’t wanna talk because it ain’t going anywhere, let me be. I’ll be fine because I’m stronger than you think I am, I will not be defeated. 

20. Wake up each day and live your life like a maniac. 
 


                              www.twitter.com/whatsappstatus3

Tags :

1 comment:

Comment Here :

© AllWhatsAppStatus (2013 - 2016). Powered by Blogger.