WhatsApp Status #6




1. Shine on you, crazy diamond.

2. A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

3. Finally my life concept is clear.......

4. Evolutionary rather than Revolutionary..

5. If things go wrong...don't go with them..


6. I don't INSULT People,,,I just describe them...

7. If you are bad then I'm your dad

8. But first let me take a selfie

9. Live simple but look stylish

10. Small efforts can make big way 2 achieve in life


11. Dear sleep, Kindly come and go on time.

12. Education is not learning the facts, but training the mind
      to think.

13. Success is steady progress toward one's personal goals

14. Love is a loosing game

15. Take it slow n let the good times roll

                  www.twitter.com/whatsappstatus3

Tags :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here :

© AllWhatsAppStatus (2013 - 2016). Powered by Blogger.